- Shoulder width: Measure from shoulder tip to shoulder tip making sure the measure tape curves smoothly over the base of your back neck.
- Chest: Measure under your arms at the fullest part of your bust.
- Waist: Measure around your natural waistline at its narrowest point.
- Hips: Stand with your feet together and measure around the fullest part of your hips
PIET HEIJN – TEE WHITE
Piet Heijn was a Dutch admiral and privateer for the Dutch Republic during the Eighty Years’ War between the United Provinces and Spain. He is well-known because of the ‘silver floot’.
- 100% Pima-Cotton
- White color
- Full colour HD photoprint
- Black vertical 3D rubber printed bar with NEWAMS structure
- NEWAMS cross merged into the artwork
- Iconic NEWAMS backbone printed on back panel
- Tonal stitching
The model is 1.88m and wears a size L
Check out our ‘size guide’