- Shoulder width: Measure from shoulder tip to shoulder tip making sure the measure tape curves smoothly over the base of your back neck.
- Chest: Measure under your arms at the fullest part of your bust.
- Waist: Measure around your natural waistline at its narrowest point.
- Hips: Stand with your feet together and measure around the fullest part of your hips
[SOLD OUT] NEWAMS1625 BLACK CREWNECK
This artwork is inspired by the first seal of New York/New Amsterdam in the year 1625 that represents the unity between native Americans and the Dutch colonists. We also consider this logo as our secondairy (history) logo.
- 100% Cotton
- Normal fit
- Long sleeve sweater
- Black color
- Rib knit crewneck collar
- Front, side and back graphics
- 3D rubber print front artwork
- Tonal stitching
The model is 1.82m and wears a size S
Check out our ‘size guide’