- Shoulder width: Measure from shoulder tip to shoulder tip making sure the measure tape curves smoothly over the base of your back neck.
- Chest: Measure under your arms at the fullest part of your bust.
- Waist: Measure around your natural waistline at its narrowest point.
- Hips: Stand with your feet together and measure around the fullest part of your hips
NEWAMS STAMP HOODY
NEWAMS name stamp
- 100% Cotton
- Normal fit
- Long sleeve sweater
- Rib-knit crewneck collar
- Artwork on front side
- 3D-Rubber printed NEWAMS text with NEWAMS structure
- 1625 is a reference to the year New York was a provice of the Netherlands. In that time New York was called New Amsterdam
- NEWAMS unique logo backbone on backside in rubber print
- NEWAMS logo sleevebone in rubber print
- Embroidery text on hood
- Tonal stitching
The model is 1.82m and wears a size M
Check out our ‘size guide’