- Shoulder width: Measure from shoulder tip to shoulder tip making sure the measure tape curves smoothly over the base of your back neck.
- Chest: Measure under your arms at the fullest part of your bust.
- Waist: Measure around your natural waistline at its narrowest point.
- Hips: Stand with your feet together and measure around the fullest part of your hips
NA2NY COATED SHORT – SPIDER WASHING
On the tape we placed our history message “New Amsterdam was a Dutch settlement before it became New York”.
- 100% Cotton
- Off White/grey spider washing
- 4 vertical placed poplyn tapes from elastic rib to bottom
- Text embroidery on poplyn vertical stitched tape (ton-sur-ton)
- Rubber cord stoppers on rope
- NEWAMS statement text on woven label stitched to main fabric
- Tonal stitching
The model is 1.88m and wears a size M
Check out our ‘size guide’