- Shoulder width: Measure from shoulder tip to shoulder tip making sure the measure tape curves smoothly over the base of your back neck.
- Chest: Measure under your arms at the fullest part of your bust.
- Waist: Measure around your natural waistline at its narrowest point.
- Hips: Stand with your feet together and measure around the fullest part of your hips
COLONIZATION ZIPPER HOODY
The text on the front tells the story about the colonization of New Amsterdam and the first settelers of the area what is now called New York.
- 100% Cotton
- Long sleeve hoody
- Colonization text printed on backside
- Rough edged finishing
- Zipper in front
- Tonal stitching
The model is 1.82m and wears a size M
Check out our ‘size guide’